Hello friends, my last article here was on how you could clean your rooms, it was all about the sitting room, the bed-room and every other room, I did not mention anything concerning the Kitchen or the toilet. So this is it, Read and Learn today:
- Wipe down countertops and cabinets (start at immediate right of the stove). Clean face of appliances (refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher).
- Wipe down stove top.
- Clean inside of microwave.
- Soak stove drip pans and knobs in sink.
- Clean inside and around sink.
- Sweep and mop floor (go light on cleaning product in the water to avoid build-up).
- Remove rugs/wastebaskets (if you haven't already when vacuuming earlier).
- Remove everything from tub/shower.
- Place bath mat in tub/shower.
- Wet tub/shower walls with warm water.
- Apply tile and grout cleaner, allow to sit.
- Spray/clean everything with all-purpose cleaner except toilet, vanity, shower/tub, mirror.
- Fill bucket with 1/4 cup all-purpose cleaner and water to prep for floor cleaning.
- Stand on bath mat and scrub tub/shower walls and door (use grout brush in-between tiles as needed).
- Apply tile and grout cleaner to tub/shower floor and scrub.
- Clean shower rack/soap dishes.
- Clean shower track.
- Rinse off walls of tub/shower and dry with cloth.
- Vanity: spray tile and grout cleaner in sink, soap dish.
- Spray countertop with all-purpose cleaner.
- Scrub sink.
- Use grout brush along faucet and drain.
- Rinse the sink and your rag.
- Wipe the vanity countertop.
- Wipe down cabinet fronts.
- Clean mirror: spray glass cleaner on soft cloth and buff.
- Shine the faucets.
- Wash the floor with solution in the bucket and allow to dry.
Follow all this step and get your kitchen and bathroom sparkling!
Recommended Articles for you