If the content is the fire of a successful marketing, promotion is the gasoline. In two of my previous post, we look at the benefits of content and how to create the best content strategy that works.
However, the thing is which marketing content sells better?
While content seems to be the king, Video marketing is the prince of the marketing age now. With the change in content marketing landscape, video marketing is one of the types of content material that brings flexibility and value that customers need and here is the proof.
According to Hubspot statistics :
- Videos will claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding video to email marketing campaigns can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Increase conversion rates by 80% if videos are embedded in Landing pages.
- 90% of customers say videos assist them to make purchasing decisions.
- Video views according to YouTube grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers say they buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 87% of online marketers now use video as part of their marketing strategy.
- One-third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- More than 35% of all ad spending online are video ads.
- 59% of company decision makers say rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
Now from the above stats, here is Why You Need To Adopt Video Marketing for next quarter of 2017 and above. finish reading it here: http://www.9jasmm.com/2017/08/video-marketing-in-2017.html
Recommended Articles for you
Posted 8:09am, Tue 6th February, 2018 by Beyond Profit
Posted 5:30pm, Sat 18th February, 2017 by Osaro Osula Art
Posted 1:36am, Mon 21st December, 2015 by Akinsola Ahmed