Where Are Smart Investors Heading to In Lagos?
Smart investors bought the old GRA Ikeja in the early 70's. Smarter investors bought the old VI and Ikoyi in the early 80's. Smartest investors bought the prestigious Lekki Phase 1 in the mid 90's though it was said to be "waterlogged". Today, their smartness has paid off because they are reaping from their investments that's worth more than 5000% appreciation.
Now, they are all heading buying our plots of estate land at Ibeju-Lekki. Ibeju-Lekki is the next Africa's Commercial hub. The investment attraction to Ibeju-Lekki include-
- The Dangote Refinery. Estimated 100,000 workforce
- The Lekki Free Trade Zone. Estimated 120,000 workforce
- The Deep Sea Port
- The New Lagos International Airport.
- The 4th Mainland Bridge. Etc. etc.
This presents a massive housing needs the near future..
For every smart investor that invest today by buying at least a plot from our secured, safe and estate structured lands with CofO, will doubtless reap at least guaranteed 100% appreciation within the next 12 calendar month
Please see our offering below:
This offers come highly recommended for private investors, organizations, mini estates, co-operative societies, committee of friends, schools, hospitals, religious houses etc. Limited plots available.
Low Budget Plot with Government Excision Title
Name of Estate
Delight House Phase 2.
Land Title Document
Government Excision (CofO in process)
3 Minutes Drive after La Campange Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
₦700k per 60ft by 100ft.
BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE PLOT ON OUTRIGHT PAYMENT.
Plots of Land With Certificate Of Occupancy (CofO) In Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Cherrywood Drive, Oshoroko Town, Off Lekki Free Trade Zone Road Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Land Title Document
Global Certificate of Occupancy (CofO).
Other locations with high return on investment and Global CofO
- Cherrywood Court Plus. ₦5 Million per 1000sqm. Outright payment.
- Sandfield Courts. ₦4.5 Million per 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- White Oak Courts. ₦4 Million per 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Lekki Rose Garden. ₦4 Million per 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Uptown Court. ₦3.5 Million per 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Sunnyland Court. ₦3.5 Million per 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Uptown Court Extension. ₦3 Million per 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Lekki Crystal Garden. ₦2.5 Million per 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Westwood Park Estate 2. Off Monastery Road and Novare Shopping Mall Shoprite, Sangetedo Lekki Lagos. ₦9.5 Million 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Orange Ville Estate. Ogombo, Off Lekki Scheme 2, Abraham Adesanya Roundabout, Lekki, Lagos. ₦ 9.5. Million 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Arium Estate. Abijo, After Crown Estate, Lekki, Lagos. ₦ 7 Million per 600sqm. Outright payment.
Physical inspection of these estates holds Mondays to Sundays on appointment.
Other Services We Render:
- Company Registration
- Tenancy Management
- Processing of CofO and Governors Consent
- Real Estate Counsel
- Legal Correspondence
- Other Legal Services are open for discussion
Please forward this message to anyone in your network that may be interested
Barrister Victoria Nwosu
Adsls Barristers & Solicitors
Call or WhatsApp. 234-8055902875
Acquisition Development Sales & Leasing Services
Recommended Articles for you
Or visit the Article Archives
Posted 9:31am, Sat 15th October, 2016 by Clementor
Advertising is the most important tool in the marketing of products and services. Companies all over the world universally accepted this fact. The expenses on advertising are considered to be a profit... Read More
Posted 12:53pm, Fri 19th May, 2017 by Endy Uzo
BGR, referring to a source near Apple, guarantees the 7.9-inch tablet is being eliminated. The report doesn't offer a course of events regarding when the iPad Mini will be ended, and its sources could... Read More
Posted 11:56am, Thu 12th November, 2015 by Oluseye Igbafe
James and Shirley were college sweethearts. After NYSC, Shirley got a better paying job than James. They got married and the difference in their income became an issue. Shirley was of the opinion that... Read More