Where Are Smart Investors Heading to In Lagos?
Smart investors bought the old GRA Ikeja in the early 70's. Smarter investors bought the old VI and Ikoyi in the early 80's. Smartest investors bought the prestigious Lekki Phase 1 in the mid 90's though it was said to be "waterlogged". Today, their smartness has paid off because they are reaping from their investments that's worth more than 5000% appreciation.
Now, they are all heading buying our plots of estate land at Ibeju-Lekki. Ibeju-Lekki is the next Africa's Commercial hub. The investment attraction to Ibeju-Lekki include-
- The Dangote Refinery. Estimated 100,000 workforce
- The Lekki Free Trade Zone. Estimated 120,000 workforce
- The Deep Sea Port
- The New Lagos International Airport.
- The 4th Mainland Bridge. Etc. etc.
This presents a massive housing needs the near future..
For every smart investor that invest today by buying at least a plot from our secured, safe and estate structured lands with CofO, will doubtless reap at least guaranteed 100% appreciation within the next 12 calendar month
Please see our offering below:
This offers come highly recommended for private investors, organizations, mini estates, co-operative societies, committee of friends, schools, hospitals, religious houses etc. Limited plots available.
Low Budget Plot with Government Excision Title
Name of Estate
Delight House Phase 2.
Land Title Document
Government Excision (CofO in process)
3 Minutes Drive after La Campange Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
₦700k per 60ft by 100ft.
BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET 1 FREE PLOT ON OUTRIGHT PAYMENT.
Plots of Land With Certificate Of Occupancy (CofO) In Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Cherrywood Drive, Oshoroko Town, Off Lekki Free Trade Zone Road Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Land Title Document
Global Certificate of Occupancy (CofO).
Other locations with high return on investment and Global CofO
- Cherrywood Court Plus. ₦5 Million per 1000sqm. Outright payment.
- Sandfield Courts. ₦4.5 Million per 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- White Oak Courts. ₦4 Million per 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Lekki Rose Garden. ₦4 Million per 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Uptown Court. ₦3.5 Million per 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Sunnyland Court. ₦3.5 Million per 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Uptown Court Extension. ₦3 Million per 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Lekki Crystal Garden. ₦2.5 Million per 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Westwood Park Estate 2. Off Monastery Road and Novare Shopping Mall Shoprite, Sangetedo Lekki Lagos. ₦9.5 Million 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Orange Ville Estate. Ogombo, Off Lekki Scheme 2, Abraham Adesanya Roundabout, Lekki, Lagos. ₦ 9.5. Million 60ft by 100ft. Outright payment.
- Arium Estate. Abijo, After Crown Estate, Lekki, Lagos. ₦ 7 Million per 600sqm. Outright payment.
Physical inspection of these estates holds Mondays to Sundays on appointment.
Other Services We Render:
- Company Registration
- Tenancy Management
- Processing of CofO and Governors Consent
- Real Estate Counsel
- Legal Correspondence
- Other Legal Services are open for discussion
Please forward this message to anyone in your network that may be interested
Barrister Victoria Nwosu
Adsls Barristers & Solicitors
Call or WhatsApp. 234-8055902875
Acquisition Development Sales & Leasing Services
Recommended Articles for you
Or visit the Article Archives
Posted 12:46pm, Wed 7th June, 2017 by Tenoverten
Exclusives.com.ng was launched in July 2013 and is almost a leading Internet portal in Nigeria and is positioned to be one of Africa's top.
Posted 11:35pm, Tue 27th December, 2016 by Aduralagba
Music is life, it's everything. Can we ever do without music? Can we continue to live in peace without music? Can love still exist without music? How has music transformed the world over the past few ... Read More
Posted 9:38pm, Fri 19th May, 2017 by MyNigerianJobs
Our client is one of the world's largest fashion designer brand. It has been expanding globally since its establishment and have opened more than 1,800 stores around the world. They also created a new... Read More